Professional Reptile Sitting Services
If you are looking for a trustworthy and reliable solution to your reptile sitting needs, we have the perfect solution for you.
Personalized Care for your Reptile Friend
It’s difficult to be separated from your pet, whether it’s for a few hours or several days. But locating trustworthy, high-quality care is difficult. Stressful daycares may put your pet at risk for sickness. Additionally, depending on friends and relatives too much might become inconvenient for both you and them.
You can unwind knowing that your reptile is being taken care of by a qualified, passionate pet sitter in the convenience of your own home when you use our in-home pet sitting services. Additionally, we’ll give your house a “lived in” appearance while you’re away to ensure it’s safe and secure.
Depending on your needs, our services can include:
- Feeding meals/refilling water bowls
- Administering medication
- Cleaning the litter box
- Turning lights on and off
- Alternating lights & window coverings
- Watering the plants
- Bringing in the mail
- Trash day bring out/in cans
Get started by setting up an in-home consultation. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Reptile Sitting Services + Rates
We make reptile sitting easy and affordable. If you have a special request, just ask!
|Quick Check (20 minutes)||$20|
Pet sitting small pets, cats/dogs (3+ pets = $3 each)
From the office a mileage surcharge will be added to your bill:
- (5 miles to 10 miles) an additional charge is $2.50 per visit
- (10 miles – 15 miles) an additional charge of $5 per visit
- (15 miles – 20 miles) an additional charge of $10 per visit
Do you need at least 15 visits a month? Let’s customize your own package deals.
- Do you have too many animals?
- This is also a great way to keep your costs down & still enjoy your time away from home.
- Daily, Weekly walks or visits
- Working from home, your pets still need human connection. Let us help you with satisfying their needs