Overnight Pet Sitting Service
At Inside and Out Pet Care, we understand that it’s difficult to keep your pet home alone at night. That’s why we offer a overnight pet sitting service to help you keep your pet happy and healthy while you’re away!
Call us today at (970) 297-8689 to set up your in-home consultation!
If you need to be away for a night or more, our Overnight Pet Sitting service can provide you and your pet with extra security and peace of mind.
This exclusive service offers all the same benefits as our regular Pet Sitting service but with the added perk of an overnight sleeping buddy. Your dog or cat will enjoy the company of a professional pet sitter for 10-12 hours and you’ll enjoy the security of knowing your home is occupied while you’re gone.
Depending on your needs, our services can include:
- Feeding meals/refilling water bowls
- Administering medication
- Cleaning the litter box
- Turning lights on and off
- Overnight stays
- Alternating lights & window coverings
- Watering the plants
- Bringing in the mail
- Trash day bring out/in cans
Overnight Pet Sitting is great for:
- Pets who get anxious or lonely when by themselves for long stretches.
- Pet parents who are uncomfortable leaving their pets alone at night.
- Special needs or senior pets.
- Puppies need more frequent potty breaks.
- Owners who feel more secure with their home occupied overnight.
Overnight Pet Sitting Rates
$140/night (10pm to 6am)
$90/night (9pm to 12am)
|Additional pets: Call for a price|
From the office a mileage surcharge will be added to your bill:
- Over 5 miles will be charged $1.00 per mile
“We have a neurotic Cocker Spaniel, Annie, who cannot be left alone & also a torn ligament. When we were headed to Hawaii for our daughter’s wedding, I was so relieved to find Kim, Inside and Out Pet Care LLC, who has 24/7 pet sitting service, also being bonded & insured we had no worries especially knowing Kim use to work in the medical field, we felt relieved that she knew what to do with Annie’s injury. Kim kept us informed each day of Annie’s progress.”
Jim & Nancy H.